Safety At Play
Tips for Safety At Play (PDF)
A guide for parents and caregivers
Safety at Play
How to Keep Your Child Safe From Injury at Home, on the Road, and at Play Fact Sheets from Child Safety Link (available in French and English)
- Concussion resources for parents - A collection of resources on Parachute's Horizon designed for parents and caregivers to learn more about concussion prevention and recognition, as well as management.
- Parachute concussion Return to Learn resource
- Concussion management and Return to Learn - Dr. Mike Evans - video
- Parent's guide for concussions - This parent’s guide for concussions outlines how parents can help their children stay safe and be aware while dispelling common myths about concussion.
Sports & Recreation/Team Sports
- Parachute Winter Sports safety
- Sports & Recreation - FAQs
- Concussion policy guide for recreation and sport leaders & organizations - For organizations to download and share as they embark on the process of developing appropriate concussion policies.
- Sports and recreation injuries in youth - An article found on Parachute's Horizon
- Waterslide Safety Kids Activity Colouring Sheet from TSSA
- Parachute Playground Safety
- Parachute Child Injury Prevention (ages 0 - 6) - Playground safety
- Canadian Standards Association (CSA) playground standard - nationally recognized guidelines on children's place spaces and equipment
- Position statement: preventing playground injuries - The Canadian Paediatric Society's position statement on preventing playground injuries
You can also check out the Safe Kids at Play collection of resources, videos and tools on Parachute's Horizon.