Ontario Injury Prevention Resource Centre
The Ontario Injury Prevention Resource Centre (OIPRC), operated by Parachute, is a resource centre of Public Health Ontario in the Health Promotion, Chronic Disease and Injury Prevention Department.
The OIPRC has several objectives:
- To increase the knowledge, skill, and confidence of injury prevention practitioners in the planning, implementation and evaluation of injury prevention initiatives in Ontario.
- To provide relevant and timely training for practitioners equitably across the province, to meet the needs of the priority populations identified.
- To provide communication, information and knowledge exchange services.
- To provide customized data information and assistance, using the most current information available.
- To engage key stakeholders to advance injury prevention and increase clients' awareness, understanding and access to appropriate injury prevention services and resources.
Visit the OIPRC site.