Did you know that Carbon Monoxide (CO) is one of the leading causes of accidental poisonings in Ontario? CO is colourless, odourless and can cause immediate harm if un-noticed. Parachute has a number of resources to help you learn more about this ‘Silent Killer’ and protect yourself and your family.


Long Term Care Facilities and CO

Use these resources from the National Collaborating Centre for Environmental Heath (NCCEH) to learn about Carbon Monoxide safety in long term care facilities:


CO Safety Education Toolkit

Explore the Carbon Monoxide Safety Toolkit from TSSA to learn more about Carbon Monoxide Safety within the home.